Community Forum

What is wrong with this company

New Poster

What is wrong with this company

I had just the internet service and I have nothing but praise for that service and my bill was 77 a month so after repeated calls to comcast I chose to go with the streaming my bill was supposed to be about 130 with tax ( I shopped and asked many questions about cost and pricing due to being on a budget) I went to bed on Wenesday night  6/27/18 and woke up to a 278.00 bill  I called customers servive/billing and was told it was a mistake and the woman gave me this confirmation number  0463774360 later as I was going thru my email I see that the payment that was made was for 71.83 and not the 77.06 which is  Yeah It gets worse after speaking to 2 more people I get to a woman Named Loren who said she couldnt see my bill but agreed that as of the 6/27/18  and if I wasnt satisfied she would resolve the isse and she offered to call me to day  between 12 and 10 needless to say no call  and after being very upfront with what I can afford before hand even my work orders reflect what I agreed to Have I made the misake ? I feel ripped off and maybe a complaint to the FCC and BB mighty resolve this issue 

Official Employee

Re: What is wrong with this company

Sorry for the experience you're having. I'd like to review your account to help make this right. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!