Community Forum

What a Surprise!?

Highlighted
New Poster

What a Surprise!?

Only an hour after publishing my last post on here about how Comcast is taking advatage of me, charging me more than double what they promised  and continue to avoid helping me, they locked and removed my post. Geez....great customer service. They blocked it because they didn't want other people to see the extent of what I've had to deal with and how they have charged me over $637 for 3 months of internet! 

-edited for violating forum guidelines-

Watch, this post will also be removed within an hour. Even though I've been on hold for the last 3 hours. Please tell me how that is a good or ethical business practice?! 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: What a Surprise!?

@pcconway13 wrote:

Only an hour after publishing my last post on here about how Comcast is taking advatage of me, charging me more than double what they promised  and continue to avoid helping me, they locked and removed my post. Geez....great customer service. They blocked it because they didn't want other people to see the extent of what I've had to deal with and how they have charged me over $637 for 3 months of internet! 

Instead of addressing my concerns and explaing WHY this is still an issue, or perhaps trying to create some resolve or understanding through actual customer service, they just hide the post so they didn't look bad LOL. Spineless!

Watch, this post will also be removed within an hour. Even though I've been on hold for the last 3 hours. Please tell me how that is a good or ethical business practice?! 

The reason your post was removed was because you ignored the language filters and bypassed them with asterisks, not because of what you had to say.  That was very important.  Your post may be edited to remove that word and then returned, or you may edit it and re-post it yourself.  At that point, your issue can be escalated to the corporate Comcast Team, with hopes of an equitable resolution.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

By all means, please remove the violation in question and repost the original. I am not able to access that post anymore. I would love to escalate this problem to corporate, that's all I've been trying to do for the last 3 months!

Highlighted
Official Employee

I appreciate you reaching out to us here on the forums for support with your service bill and I'm sad to hear you've had trouble getting help to straighten this out. I would love to go over your recent billing with you to explain any charges as well as make any necessary corrections. I wanted to quickly reach out here as well to let you know that I received your PM and have responded accordingly. I look forward to your reply so we can get this sorted out quickly.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!