Community Forum

Went to xfinity store, was told my bill would not change, but then new bill went up.

Regular Visitor

Went to xfinity store, was told my bill would not change, but then new bill went up.

I was hoping there is someone at Comcast that can help out.  I just ended my 2-year agreement and decided to go into an Xfinity store to see what the new bill would be.  The representative there looked up my account and said, well, it seems it won't go up for several months yet.  She showed me the screen and I was surprised but said OK and went home.   

As coincidence would have it, I had next months bill in the mailbox.  It showed the price going up by $40 a month.   Are there any offers for customers that stay after the 2-year agreement is up?

Thanks, 

Chris

Regular Visitor

Re: Went to xfinity store, was told my bill would not change, but then new bill went up.

Anyone from Comcast willing to help?

Official Employee

Re: Went to xfinity store, was told my bill would not change, but then new bill went up.

Hi  Chris, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!