Community Forum

Wanting to Downgrade

Highlighted
New Poster

Wanting to Downgrade

I am wanting to downgrade from the triple play I have on my account (that I don’t really remember switching to, they said I called nov. 25 2018 but I don’t have any recent activity that shows that on my app, just noticed my bill was way higher today) but that’s beside the point. I am wanting to downgrade from triple play to just internet. I’m not using cable as much as I use to and do not need that much of a package. I also do not want to cancel my services because I actually do like the Comcast service and connection and really don’t want to switch providers. If you can look into this that will be great.
Official Employee

Re: Wanting to Downgrade

Hello Kylecox. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with reviewing your account and downgrade options with you. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Wanting to Downgrade

Hi Kylecox. Since I didn't get a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!