Community Forum

Want to Renew/Extend Current Plan, Customer Service Keeps Hanging Up On Me

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Want to Renew/Extend Current Plan, Customer Service Keeps Hanging Up On Me

I want to renew my current plan, something which, when I signed up a year ago, I was told would be easy - "just call and tell them you want to renew it!"

Called today, requested a callback which came 30 minutes later (not 6-8 minutes later as it said) and then was hung up on immediately.

Finally reached a person in customer service, who offered me a deal worse than what I currently have (and worse than the deals even posted at Xfinity's own site!) and then transferred me to Customer Retention. After being on hold for 30 minutes, I was disconnected again.

I don't know who to speak to in order to get the deal I have extended, something that I was told could "easily" be extended.

@ComcastChe or someone else - can someone help me please?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Want to Renew/Extend Current Plan, Customer Service Keeps Hanging Up On Me

Hi @WindUpBird

Thank you for using the Xfinity Forum to get assistance with your bill. I'm sorry for the experience you've had when calling in. I want to help make this right. I'd like to review your account to see if we have any plans similar to what you have that would help lower your rate, or if there are only everyday price packages, which have no discounts, I can also provide details about that as well. 

To get started, please send me a private message with your first and last name/street numbers associated with your address. To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Want to Renew/Extend Current Plan, Customer Service Keeps Hanging Up On Me

@WindUpBird

Thanks for taking the time out of your schedule to message me and allow me to help find a new promotion.  Please let us know if there's anything we can assist you with in the future. We'd be happy to help. However, we can. We appreciate you for being a valued member of the Comcast family. Take care!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!