Community Forum

Veterans Discount

Frequent Visitor

Veterans Discount

I heard a news report about Comcast offering a veterans reduced rate. Where can we find the details of this?

Expert

Re: Veterans Discount

@JoelCreasy wrote:

I heard a news report about Comcast offering a veterans reduced rate. Where can we find the details of this?

It's not actually a reduced rate.  It's $10 a month for 15 Mbps and it's for low-income military veterans who are currently receiving federal or state aid. 

You can find information here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hi all, I to am a Wounded Warrior, Viet Nan 69-70.  A couple of years ago I discovered a web site "WWW. ID.ME".   It has many options for Vets, discounts, a portal to ebenefits, Healthy Vet, etc. check it out. You need a DD214 for membership. Non or no contract Comcast clients can get good deal.

Highlighted
New Poster

WHERE CAN I GET VETERNS DISCOUNT BY COMCAST

Official Employee

JWR121 - 

Welcome to the forums! While we do not currently offer discounts, you may be eligible to receive a $100 Visa prepaid gift card. Check out this link to learn more.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!