Community Forum

Very upset!

Regular Visitor

Very upset!

I changed my plan ! I had one dvr, 4 dtr boxes! I needed a phone line added so I returned 3 boxes for 1 dvr , added a phone line. I went into the center to return 3 boxes came back with a new modem and a dvr! 2 days later the dtr box I Never returned does not work , I call into to customer service to have them tell me I have to pay for this box I never returned but suddenly stopped working! Next day I see. 60.00 charge for a technician that never came to my house. Since then I’ve called twice and two reps have told me this charge will be removed and it is still on my bill! Comcast is horrible!!!!!!! I can’t stand it anymore Brian Roberts better do something quick!
Official Employee

Re: Very upset!

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, Lizbethm1. I can check your account for any misapplied charges. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!