Community Forum

Vacation pause failed

Highlighted
New Poster

Vacation pause failed

I called and put my account on vacation pause, but my bill does not reflect it.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Vacation pause failed

@bakesner wrote:
I called and put my account on vacation pause, but my bill does not reflect it.

Is your billing statement date before the start date of your vacation hold?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

It shouldn't be, but it is close so depending on the exact time of day everything processed.  

However, that raises the next related question.  If the bill is for "Services From

Mar 15, 2020 to Apr 14, 2020", and the hold started on the 10th, how do I get that reflected in what I have to pay?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @bakesner

Thank you for using the Xfinity Forums to bring this to our attention. I can review your account to determine the start date of your vacation hold. To get started, can you please send me a private message with your first and last name as it appears on your account? To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click "send a message."  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

I was able to get though on Facebook chat and the issue is resolved
Highlighted
Official Employee

Great! I'm happy my peers we able to assist you in a timely manner. Feel free to contact us if you need anything in the future! Thanks for being a loyal Comcast customer. Take care! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.