Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Up to $190 a month and can't get someone from Comcast to reply very frustrating.

Frequent Visitor

Up to $190 a month and can't get someone from Comcast to reply very frustrating.

I looked into reducing my tv costs back in July before my contract was up and was offered $55 a month for a starter package & internet.  I got busy & now no one can tell me how to fix this.  I posted a message Jan 15th & got zero replies. 

‎07-26-2017

I do have a Double Play Saver for $59.99 with 1 agreement available:  Service Includes: XFINITY Digital Starter and Streampix™ for primary outlet XFINITY Performance Plus Internet (55 Mbps download / 5 Mbps Upload)   Monthly pricing with agreement (excl. taxes, fees and ancillaries): Year 1 Monthly Pricing$59.99 After the 12 month period, standard rates apply   An early termination fee of up to 

Expert

Re: Up to $190 a month and can't get someone from Comcast to reply very frustrating.

Please don't start multiple threads on the same subject.  It's against Forum Guidelines.

Locking this thread.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.