Community Forum

Untruthful Chat and Phone Reps followed by an executive team member who was rude and dismissive

Regular Visitor

Untruthful Chat and Phone Reps followed by an executive team member who was rude and dismissive

I am beyond frustrated.  I inadvertently paid the past due amount of $475.25 instead of an agreed upon payment of $194.25.  I spoke to numerous chat and voice reps then supervisors who gave me a run around and lied continously since last week that it would be credited back to my bank account which is now sitting in the RED.  I spoke to a lovely woman by the name of Kona who had compassion for my situation and forwarded an email to the support team explaining and asking for graciousness due my situation.  Then Ms. Alston left me a message on my voice mail stating that they wanted to see a copy of my bank statement to see if I had even paid the $472.25.  WOW really??? Do they not have that info at their end???  When she called me back, she was RUDE and dismissive, said I owed the past due of $472.25 and that is that.  No compassion that it caused a hardship and they didn't even want to hear the human side of my story....just pay us and shut up.  Been a loyal customer since 2010 and now this??  I sent an email to Tom Karinshak support team.  will that make a difference??? Hmmm not sure! I am waiting on an outcome. NOT HOPEFUL!  I filed complaints with the FTC, BBB, PUC AND FCC.  And spoke to my family attorney in reference to this.  All I was asking for was a little compassion especially during this joyous time of the season!  I could sure use a Christmas miracle that this happens.  I have paid my bills in the past but because of health issues I have fallen behind.

So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Comcast.  You will soon lose me as a valued customer.  Pay day cannot come soon enough so I have money.

Official Employee

Re: Untruthful Chat and Phone Reps followed by an executive team member who was rude and dismissive

Hi Darkman69, 

I'm sorry for the experience you're having. I'd like to help review your concerns to see how we can make this right, however, if an agent from the Office of Tom K is already working on your case, I will have to step back and allow them to complete the investigation. 

To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.