Community Forum

Unreliable billing info/confirmation

Highlighted
New Poster

Unreliable billing info/confirmation

I've spoken to 3 xfinity folks since 5/27 when i downgraded my plan to save money due to covid-19 and everytime, i am told everything has been taken care of but it hasnt. I was told again today that high payment xfinity taken out on 6/19 will be corrected at next billing... but its really frustrating with xfinity reps telling me different stories,excuses and confirmations issue has been resolved. Another issue, was told the quoted new cost included taxes by 2 xfinity reps and the rep today says it doesnt include taxes so my final bill would be $9+ more. What the!!! I will seriously consider switching to different carrier! Its gotten worse and worse! I used to LOVE Xfinity but not so much...
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Unreliable billing info/confirmation

Hi there, @Kwisunkim.

I would love to help you out and look at your bill. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!