Community Forum

Unreasonable Charges

New Poster

Unreasonable Charges

I have been having connectivity issues. After contacting xfinity 3 times over the phone, where I did not receive adequate help (they kept trying selling me additional services instead of fixing my problems) they scheduled someone to come onsite. He mentioned that the device I have is not compatible although it was compatible when I started the services few months ago and the Xfinity agent came home and installed it. Anyway, I am surprised by a 70$ fee that was automatically charged, that was not mentioned at any point in the conversation with them.
Official Employee

Re: Unreasonable Charges

Hi SantaClara,  thank you for reaching out here on our forums.  I would like to help review your fee and review your equipment and see if it was compatible.  Could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Unreasonable Charges

Hello SantaClara, I haven't heard from you but please don't hesitate to reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!