Community Forum

Unlimited Data (Total or Inaddition To)?

Contributor

Unlimited Data (Total or Inaddition To)?

I have a question concerning the unlimited data plan offered by Comcast. I think it's $50 monthly. But, the question I have is this: is that $50 monthly charge in addition to the monthly charge for xfinity broadband or is that $50 total?

Currently, I pay $39.99 monthly for xfinity broadband (on eco billing and direct pay/auto pay). I'd like to knkow if the $50 for unlimited is "in addition to" or just total for the entire service.

I should note that I only subscribe to xfinity broadband. If anyone, including Comcast, could answer, I would appreciate it. Simply because I haven't been able to find anything out about this.

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Unlimited Data (Total or Inaddition To)?

@tempest42 wrote:

I have a question concerning the unlimited data plan offered by Comcast. I think it's $50 monthly. But, the question I have is this: is that $50 monthly charge in addition to the monthly charge for xfinity broadband or is that $50 total?

Currently, I pay $39.99 monthly for xfinity broadband (on eco billing and direct pay/auto pay). I'd like to knkow if the $50 for unlimited is "in addition to" or just total for the entire service.

I should note that I only subscribe to xfinity broadband. If anyone, including Comcast, could answer, I would appreciate it. Simply because I haven't been able to find anything out about this.

It is a separate additional charge on your monthly Comcast Statement.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/exp-unlimited-data?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Contributor

So, it would be $50.00 plus $39.99?

Official Employee

Hi, tempest42! Thank you for posting your question. Correct, the unlimited data charge is a separate charge, so you will have a charge for your package + Unlimited Data plan charge. I also noticed that you reached out to one of our moderators regarding the low hanging cable, I can address it to the local Tech Ops team. Could you please private message me your full name? Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!