Community Forum

Unjustly Charged Money in Violation of the Customer Committment

New Poster

Unjustly Charged Money in Violation of the Customer Committment

I am very frustrated as I have been charged $60 for a service call in blatant violation of The Xfinity Customer Committment which clearly states that Comcast's committment to every customer included "making things right if we fall short".

I recently upgraded to a higher internet speed which I was not getting for about a month after rightfully paying for the higher speed. I then called and had a professional come to my apartment and after working outside the building itself on Comcast's own equipment, I find out I was charged for the service! My equipment was in perfect working order and therefore this charge is reprehensible to this company.

I pay for a higher service and have the equipment to support the higher service but have to pay for Comcast's equipment in order for me to receive the higher service I paid for? This is absolutely unacceptable.

Official Employee

Re: Unjustly Charged Money in Violation of the Customer Committment

Hi, Ardent1254234 - I can review your account and check if the charge was valid or not. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.