Community Forum

Unexpected Bill Increase

New Poster

Unexpected Bill Increase

Hi,

Yesterday I was watching the World Cup Final on your streaming services. I received an unexpected message that a new subscription service was added to my plan during the match??????

Today, Monday 7/16, I checked my Internet Bill, and saw this:

Capture.PNG

Basically, you guys jacked up my bill by $20 without my consent (because I didn't subscribe to any new services)

And I don't even have the right to know what was added either? This is the screenshot when I try to find out what was added into my plan on the online service.

1.PNG

Your Internet service has been terrible during World Cup season, nobody I called managed to solve it, and now I'm charged with extra $20 out of nowhere. I'm really really really really frustrated.

Can someone give me a decent answer before I decide to ditch you guys for other ISP?

Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Unexpected Bill Increase

@Annabelle3329,

Thank you for posting your question in the Xfinity Forum. I am happy to review your account and find out why your bill is $20 higher than expected. Can you please send me a private message with the following details:

Full Name

Account Number

Address

Phone Number

Thanks. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!