Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Unexpected Bill Increase

New Poster

Unexpected Bill Increase

I just logged in and paid my bill for the month and realized it's $26 higher than normal.  Why the sudden increase? If it's because of a 'trial' or 'promotional period' ended, then freaking tell me that!  Wish I had another company to choose from...

Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Unexpected Bill Increase

@HowdyPez,

We apologize for the inconvenience and confusion your bill may have caused. I am happy discuss the changes specific to your bill if you can please verify your account. To verify, please send me a private message with your full name, account number, address, and phone number. 

New Poster

The system hasn't been letting me send PM's for some reason. Was the increase due to a promotional period ending?

Sure wish they would alert us instead of just sending a new, higher bill!

Official Employee

HowdyPez -- I would be happy to look at this for you from here and see if there is a better rate for you. Can you try sending a private message again to me? 

To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

the system is still not giving me an option to send a private message. I hover over your name, select 'send message' and it takes me to a blank screen.

Frustrating to say the least!

Expert

@HowdyPez wrote:

the system is still not giving me an option to send a private message. I hover over your name, select 'send message' and it takes me to a blank screen.

Frustrating to say the least!

Try clicking on the name and then on Private message me.  Does that make a difference?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

No, I tried that, it doesn't give me any options, only shows me the number of posts, kudos, solutions, etc. no place to send a PM Smiley Sad
Expert

@HowdyPez wrote:
No, I tried that, it doesn't give me any options, only shows me the number of posts, kudos, solutions, etc. no place to send a PM Smiley Sad

Apparently they've made yet another change.   Smiley Sad

Okay, at the upper right of the page you should see a Bell, and an Envelope.  If you click on the Envelope you should have the ability to send a PM, but you will have to put the name in manually.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

HowdyPez -- Let me see if there's an issue with your ID not letting you PM me. 

Official Employee

HowdyPez -- Try to send me a private message now.