I recently added a home phone to my account. When the service was added, I asked numerous times to verify that I would not be charged for an equipment fee and I was told I would not be charged with the package I have. My contract I signed also shows nothing for equipment. My first bill arrives, I have an equipment fee of $13. I did an online chat, the fee was removed and I have it in writing that I would not be charged in the future. Next months bill arrived, same $13 fee. I spent 1 1/2 hours on the phone to be told that nothing can be done. Today I did another online chat, once again the $13 fee was removed but I was told nothing can be done to remove the charges for the future. This is unacceptable since I have it in writing that I will not be charged an equipment fee on my future billings and the contract I signed shows the same.