Community Forum

Unauthorized Demand Purchase

Regular Visitor

Unauthorized Demand Purchase

I have a charge for NHL Center Ice on my account that I did not make or authorize. How do I remove this charge? I have tried calling 1-800-xfinity, but I each time I try to navigate the automation, I'm never directed to a department that can remove this charge. I've tried the live chat, but I was only directed back to the phone number, that I tried again and was not directed to any helpful department. 

Official Employee

Re: Removing a one time charge that I didn't authorize

Hi, Woozel - Let me investigate what's happened and why you got charged. Please send me your name, address, and a phone number in a private message. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.  
Thank you!

New Poster

We got charged for the same thing!!  Called and was promised to have it removed...and THEN the following month it is still on our bill!  If comcast were to look at our history, they'd see that NO ONE in this house watches any sports related anything!  The only one in our house that watches the TV is our elderly mother who lives with us and she NEVER would watch such a thing.  She watches hallmark channel.  How do we get this removed once and for all???? 

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.