Community Forum

Unable to manage my plan

New Poster

Unable to manage my plan

My bill recently increased due to end of promotion and I want to change my plan. I am unable to do this online. I can't even see prices of different plans and promotions. Please contact me. 

Official Employee

Re: Unable to manage my plan

Hello @socialbrat, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I understand how important it is to be able to manage your plan online especially, after seeing an increase in your monthly bill. Not being able to change your package online is a known issue and I apologize about the inconvenience. I would be more than happy to assist you with going over any available promotions that will better fit your overall needs. Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Unable to manage my plan

@socialbrat, I never received a private message or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a Private Message if you still need assistance with any packages changes. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!