Community Forum

Unable to look at plans

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Unable to look at plans

I’m not sure if this should be a billing thing or account. But I’m curious if anyone else had had issues looking at available plans and packages? When I click shop or change plan, it gives me a screen just saying we’re sorry and to contact Xfinity to get options.

Does anyone know why this happens? It’d be a lot easier to look at the plans rather than have to use the chat feature each time to see what’s there. Thanks I’m advance.
Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: Unable to look at plans

@Chriscac0812 wrote:
I’m not sure if this should be a billing thing or account. But I’m curious if anyone else had had issues looking at available plans and packages? When I click shop or change plan, it gives me a screen just saying we’re sorry and to contact Xfinity to get options.

Does anyone know why this happens? It’d be a lot easier to look at the plans rather than have to use the chat feature each time to see what’s there. Thanks I’m advance.

We've reported/complained about this in many threads/posts.  Response from Comcast agents has been that it is working 'as designed' and nothing to be done.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)