Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Unable to Manage My Service

New Poster

Unable to Manage My Service

The main problem that I'm dealing with since joining Xfinity is that I'm unable to Manage My Plan! 

What I mean where I'm unable to Manage My Plain is that I'm unable to see the current Offers, downgrade or upgrade my service online from My Xfinity Account without calling Xfinity Customer Service. 

From my Xfinity Account > Services Tab > Manage Plan = New Tab open "My Plan" > Under my currently pay $... Manage Plan button. 

Then I get an error message "

We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order.

Please call us at 1-800-XFINITY and we can help." 

I've reported before to xfinity but didn't see any improvements. 

Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 6.17.49 PM.png
New Poster

Re: Unable to Manage My Service

I've never seen that option work. I've tried it multiple times. I might be getting cynical, but I assume they are trying to force customers to call a person so that they can offer a deal or try to upsell to a more expensive plan.

New Poster

Thats really true but I'm not an phone person. I'm more online person who would like to complete everything online in couple mins rather then calling & waiting in line. 

So Please @Xfinity please fix this major online problem ASAP! 

Regular Visitor

The Manage Plan button is a scam to get you to talk to a sales person.  I never worked for me, since I signed up 11 months ago.  Nobody is working to fix this, and, clearly, they don't care.