Community Forum

Two Triple Play questions

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Two Triple Play questions

1. When I last called to try lowering my bill, I ended up with a Triple Play package with Digital Preferred and some premium channels.   Can I lower my bill by switching to Digital Starter and dropping the premium channels from this offer?
  2. It seems to me the special offer had a fixed timeframe and that charges were supposed to go up after that - where can I find the 'expiration date' if any?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Two Triple Play questions

@TimHare1 wrote

It seems to me the special offer had a fixed timeframe and that charges were supposed to go up after that - where can I find the 'expiration date' if any?

Thanks!

You can review your contract/agreement information at My Account --> Settings --> Legal Agreements & Contract.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I see only an E911 document and a Terms of Service document.  I don't see anything about the offer.

Highlighted
Expert

@TimHare1 wrote:

I see only an E911 document and a Terms of Service document.  I don't see anything about the offer.

Then you may not be in a contract.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!