Community Forum

Tv agreement on internet only contract.

New Poster

Tv agreement on internet only contract.

Just started an internet only contract literally 5-6 hours ago, and it says TV term agreement applies and that I may be subject to the broadcast, and regional sports fee. There is a TV option on my account next to the internet option as well. So confused, can anyone clue me in on this? I’d really hate to get off on the wrong foot with xfinity so early in the game, especially when I’m still waiting for my self install kit. Thanks in advance for anyone’s help.
Official Employee

Re: Tv agreement on internet only contract.

Hello battman0909, thank you for creating a post. If you indeed have internet only service then there should be no TV related fees on your bill, I can double check this if you'd like to make sure you aren't paying for a service that you don't have. To continue, please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Tv agreement on internet only contract.

Hi battman0909, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!