Community Forum

Trouble understanding billing options

New Poster

Trouble understanding billing options

So here's the thing: like so many, my current bill for tv and internet (no phone, why would i want a landline) is WAY more expensive than i feel comfortable with. I'd like to cut it in half, if i can.

Trouble is, the listed deal prices don't include all of the taxes and extras, but the number i have to start with does. So how do i know which costs are going to remain constant and must me appied to any deal number to get the actual this-is-what-will-be-on-the-invoice number, and which are flexible and can be avoided under the right circumstances (not counting equipment)? And perhaps even more confusingly, how do i tell which charges and fees are included in any given deal and which are not?

Live chat seems to be not available for my sort of question, but i really don't feel comfortable speaking to someone via phone; i need something text based, preferably something i can refer back to.

Official Employee

Re: Trouble understanding billing options

Hello, ohFFS! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I'm so glad you reached out to us about this! I definitely understand how the process of changing your services can get confusing and I would love to help you find a better fitting plan at a lower price. I can also answer any questions/concerns you have about any of the services/fees.

Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Trouble understanding billing options

ohFFS, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get help with your bill, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!