Community Forum

Triple Play Super Package

Frequent Visitor

Triple Play Super Package

After my bill increased by about $20 between December and January, I called to find out if there are any promotions or other ways to reduce my bill.  I am currently on the HD Complete XF Bundle, which I understand is a plan no longer offered.

I was told by the agent that since I am in a "contract" until December, 2019, I am not eligible for any new promotions and there is no way to lower my bill and I am "stuck" in my current bundle until December.

I understand there is a "Triple Play Super Package" available, which includes faster internet and included Netflix, but I am not eligible as an existing customer.  It is only available to new customers.  

They suggested I call back in December to see if I can switch then.

I'm sorry but this does not seem right to me.

1. My bill increased last month

2. There is no other cheaper option available to me

3. However there is another promotional package available for the Super package, with faster internet and included Netflix, but only available to new customers.  

I've been with Comcast for 14 years and I don't think it's fair that new customers are preferred over long standing loyal customers.

Is there anything that can be done to remedy this?

Official Employee

Re: Triple Play Super Package

Hello, bschw97. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. I do apologize for any misinformation you may have been given. As long as a customer keeps at least one line of service with us (excluding mobile), then they can make adjustments or change service plans at any time without incurring any early termination fees. 

I would love to take a look at the available promotions in your area and see if we can find you something at a lower price that better fits your needs. 

Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Triple Play Super Package

bschw97, I'm glad I was able to help find you a new promotion that works much better for you! Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at any time if you need help again in the future. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!