Community Forum

This was the best I could get from the "Customer Loyalty" Department---Can I do better?

Frequent Visitor

This was the best I could get from the "Customer Loyalty" Department---Can I do better?

My bill went from $135 last month to $211 this month, way more than I can afford. So, I called Xfinity, threatening to cancel my service, and spoke to a "customer loyalty" rep, and, after 20 minute go-round, this was the best she could offer: $177/month, with three months HBO free, but being charged for "equipment" (DVR and gateway). And before anyone askes, no, I don't want to buy my own modem/gateway.  

Can anyone (e.g., one of the Comcast folks who monitor this forum) tell me how I can do better?

Official Employee

Re: This was the best I could get from the "Customer Loyalty" Department---Can I do better?

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.