Community Forum

There should be credit on billing but bill is overcharged instead -- cannot get an agent to respond

Highlighted
New Poster

There should be credit on billing but bill is overcharged instead -- cannot get an agent to respond

Hi,

My issue is that I'm leaving Comcast and haven't been using its service for a while now. Especially TV connection has been out for a while now, and I've put in request to credit me and I was told there's 30 dollar credit placed on my account. But the bill is even higher than normal. 

As for TV connection, Tech came by on rainy day and he said he wouldn't go to pole to check it out because of weather condition and told me re-make the tech appointment. But when I rescheduled, it was over a month out for tech to come. By then, I will not be Comcast customer anymore as I have requested them to stop the service upon my 1 year contract ends.

Currently, I cannot contact anyone on phone or online for an agent to straighten out this issue. There should be a credit. There should be at least online chat for me to touch base with live agent but there isn't. I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks for reading.

Derrick