Community Forum

The run around

New Poster

The run around

I was told I would be receiving a credit on my account due to 12 different phone calls, faulty equipment, wrong information. Trips to the xfinity store and more misinformation. I was told a supervisor was going to call me back. No call. As we speak I’ve been on hold for 23 minutes and counting. No end in sight.
Official Employee

Re: The run around

Hello, marko48. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

I'm sad to hear this has been your experience and I would be more than happy to review your situation and help get you some clarification on the issue. 

Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: The run around

marko48, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you able to get help with your bill, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!