Community Forum

Termination fee

Highlighted
New Poster

Termination fee

I've recently considered terminating my contract 4 months early and was wondering if anybody knows the fee for doing so. I was told by a online agent a few months ago, that terminating my contract in Feb, would cost me $237. I thought this was too much and have since waited to do so, but now that a few months have passed I'm hoping the fee is a lot lower. Any help is appreciated.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Termination fee

@Pancho1974 wrote:
I've recently considered terminating my contract 4 months early and was wondering if anybody knows the fee for doing so. I was told by a online agent a few months ago, that terminating my contract in Feb, would cost me $237. I thought this was too much and have since waited to do so, but now that a few months have passed I'm hoping the fee is a lot lower. Any help is appreciated.

For residential services it's $10 x # of months remaining on your contract.  If you have Home Security the fee is higher.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!