Community Forum

TV FEES CHARGED ON INTERNET ONLY ACCOUNT STILL!!!

New Poster

TV FEES CHARGED ON INTERNET ONLY ACCOUNT STILL!!!

WHY AM I STILL BEING CHARGED TV FEES ON MY INTERNET ONLY ACCOUNT?  I switched to Internet only over a year ago and Xfinity is still charging me  a SPORTS FEE and TV FEES.  I have INTERNET ONLY with Xfinity.  After going through your customer service hoops I ended up cancelling my TV service due to rude Customer Service people.    I was told the TV fees were prorated and would not be charged moving forward and low and behold, i just discovered you have been charging me monthly.  I trusted they would removed as promised and not charged again.  I want a full refund for the months I have been charged.  

Please stop charging.  You dont even have customer service reps after 5pm.  I work from 7 am to 530 pm.   

HELP Please.

thanks

Official Employee

Re: TV FEES CHARGED ON INTERNET ONLY ACCOUNT STILL!!!

Hi POJWRIGHT, I can help look into this for you. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: TV FEES CHARGED ON INTERNET ONLY ACCOUNT STILL!!!

Hi POJWRIGHT, I haven't heard from you, but please reach back out if you still need assistance and we will gladly assist.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!