Community Forum

TV Broadcasting Fee - Internet Only Plan

New Poster

TV Broadcasting Fee - Internet Only Plan

Hi,

I recently changed my Bundle package to a Internet Only Plan, when I checked my plan details to confirm, I happen to notice that - TV Broadcasting Fee of $7.50,. I am not using any of the TV services, not sure why is this refecting on my account. Can you please look into the same?

Official Employee

Re: TV Broadcasting Fee - Internet Only Plan

Hi there, rajat1. I want to help look into your account billing. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert

Actually, @ComcastMartin, if @rajat1 just recently changed their plan to internet only, and they're looking at their statment online, that won't change until the next statement is generated, so what you're seeing @rajat1 isn't updated yet.  However, @ComcastMartin can make sure the changes have been made.  Smiley Wink

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

How to send a private message to the official employee

Highlighted
Expert

@Yifan wrote:

How to send a private message to the official employee

Please do not send a PM to anyone, including Official Employees, unless specifically requested.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.