Community Forum

Super Triple Play

New Poster

Super Triple Play

I chatted with a customer service agent and then spoke with someone from customer solutions in an attempt to bring my bill down.  I switched from HD Complete to Super Triple Play which I was offered for $179.99.  It seems new subscribers are getting Super Triple Play for less.  Why wasn't I offered the lower price?

Official Employee

Re: Super Triple Play

Hello, RGreen7756! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

If you are already an existing customer, you may not be eligible for a new customer promotion. However, I would be more than happy to review the available promotions in your area and make sure we are able to offer you the cheapest rate possible for the level of services you are looking for. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Super Triple Play

RGreen7756, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get the help you needed with your bill, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!