Community Forum

Super Triple Play Pricing for existing loyal customer

Regular Visitor

Super Triple Play Pricing for existing loyal customer

I am a little frustrated with Comcast, to be sure... Apparently, my 24 month contract will expire in 10 days. So today I called CS , One nice lady thanked me for being with Comcast over 20 years and then she offered Super Triple Play for $174.99 plus equipment taxes and fees and indicated I would lose the 6 channels and gain Netflix and 1G internet.  So I accepted her offer and signed new 2 year contract.

But then I saw info online regarding Super Triple Play package, Looks like current pricing is $149.99/mo I am guessing that the $149.99 is for new customers? Seems like Comcast care more about new customers than long-time customers?

I would really appreciate speaking to someone who is willing to help me in getting $149.99 price

Thanks in advance!

Official Employee

Re: Super Triple Play Pricing for existing loyal customer

Hello, Chet9. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

I can absolutely take a look at the available promotions in your area and make sure you are getting the best price possible for your services. 

Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Hello Tambrey

I sent a private message please respond 

Official Employee

Chet9, I'm glad I was able to help give you some more information about the promotions currently available. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at any time if you need help again in the future. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!