Community Forum

Sudden bill increase despite confirmed promotional cost

Frequent Visitor

Sudden bill increase despite confirmed promotional cost

I'm hoping someone can help me out.

My husband and I moved to our new location around March 15th of this year. We moved our Comcast service with us and were informed that our promotional cost for our internet would be valid until 2019 (I believe they said March 2019 specifically).

However, my latest bill shows a higher price instead of the earlier stated promotional cost. When I spoke with a representative, they stated this was a "second stage" of the promotion. This is pretty frustrating, especially given that I took the time to specifically check how long our promotional cost would be in effect and was led to believe the initial cost was valid until 2019 (rather than a new cost, which was not mentioned initially when we took the deal to my knowledge, nor was it mentioned when I specifically checked).

On top of this, the online portal has been very unstable, making it difficult to even view my bill to begin with. While I've appreciated most of our service in the past, this is pretty irritating.

Any suggestions or tips on the easiest way to rectify this?

Official Employee

Re: Sudden bill increase despite confirmed promotional cost

Hello, 

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!