Community Forum

Staying on the $29.99 Internet only plan

Frequent Visitor

Staying on the $29.99 Internet only plan

For the past two years I've had a Comcast employee from the Forums help keep me on the $29.99 internet only plan, but this employee doesn't appear active anymore. Is there someone who can help me sign up to the same plan? Given my family's circumstances, we can't afford the increase in price.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Staying on the $29.99 Internet only plan

Any Comcast employee able to help?
New Poster

I would also like some help on staying on the $29.99 internet only plan.

Frequent Visitor

Please I would really appreciate if a Comcast employee could help. Or at least respond and let me know that there is nothing that could be done. My plan is about to expire in October and I need to make a decision soon about whether to cancel.
Frequent Visitor

Anyone?! I don't understand why this would be something difficult to do? I understand that this plan is probably not the most profitable for the company but over the past two years, there was a Comcast employee from the forums who did this for me each year without any issues. I simply asked and it was done. So I know the $29.99 plan is available to existing customers even after the initial first year because that's what happened for me. So again, please could a Comcast employee respond or at least let me know that there is nothing that can be done so that I can make a determination whether to cancel .
Expert

@sanbinyen wrote:
Anyone?! I don't understand why this would be something difficult to do? I understand that this plan is probably not the most profitable for the company but over the past two years, there was a Comcast employee from the forums who did this for me each year without any issues. I simply asked and it was done. So I know the $29.99 plan is available to existing customers even after the initial first year because that's what happened for me. So again, please could a Comcast employee respond or at least let me know that there is nothing that can be done so that I can make a determination whether to cancel .

This is not real time nor immediate help.  While we do have Official Employees that respond to posts here they respond in the order in which they are received.  This is also primarily a customer - to - customer Help and Support forum.  Our OE's also help in all of our social media forums as well as in our Business Class forums, btw.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Which one is the social media and business class forums? Are you suggesting that I post this in those forums too?

Expert

@sanbinyen wrote:

Which one is the social media and business class forums? Are you suggesting that I post this in those forums too?

No, I'm saying that we cover a number of other social media as well as here. 

Your post has gone into a queue and will be answered in the order in which it was received.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello all, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I definitely understand how important it is to have a manageable bill. I'd love to have the opportunity to assist and review available promotions with you. 

Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@sanbinyen, I see that you have already sent me a private message and I will respond promptly.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.