Community Forum

Sports and broadcast tv fee

New Poster

Sports and broadcast tv fee

Why am I paying for a broadcast tv fee and a sports fee when all I have is internet?
Expert

Re: Sports and broadcast tv fee

@Wuzn_me wrote:
Why am I paying for a broadcast tv fee and a sports fee when all I have is internet?

Did you recently make any changes to your package, like dropping cable?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Same, just cancelled tv and wondering why these fees are still being accrued.
Expert

@xponchx wrote:
Same, just cancelled tv and wondering why these fees are still being accrued.

If you just canceled and you're looking online, that won't update for a while, especially if your bill was generated just before you canceled tv.  Pay your current bill.  Your next bill should have prorated charges on it.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I have been waiting over a month for them to take of the TV and Broadcast fees.  They fed me the same lines about waiting a month.  Those fees are still on my next bill.  

Expert

@paleface1980 wrote:

I have been waiting over a month for them to take of the TV and Broadcast fees.  They fed me the same lines about waiting a month.  Those fees are still on my next bill.  

Are the charges as much as what they normally are?  If not, those are your prorated charges and they should drop off completely on your next bill.