Community Forum

Signed up for Blast Internet at $49.99. Now being charged $54.99. Phone support no help.

Regular Visitor

Signed up for Blast Internet at $49.99. Now being charged $54.99. Phone support no help.

I signed up for Blast Internet for $49.99. When signing up it also said "Your introductory pricing may be reduced by a $5 monthly discount for signing up for Autopay and Paperless Billing."

I paid $50 when ordering the service online two weeks ago and now I'm being billed for $4.99 because it says my plan is $54.99. I've attached a screenshot of my order summary. Based on what I read it should be $49.99 plus $5 off if I signed up to autopay and ecobill. The two phone support women said that my plan is $54.99 and when the $5 credit is applied for autopay and ecobill then it'll be $49.99. That is not correct and misleading based on what I read when signing up.

Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 3.12.41 PM.png

Official Employee

Re: Signed up for Blast Internet at $49.99. Now being charged $54.99. Phone support no help.

Hello be2122, thank you for creating a post on our forum. I can address your billing concerns here, to better assist you can you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Signed up for Blast Internet at $49.99. Now being charged $54.99. Phone support no help.

@be2122, I am glad that we were able to get this sorted out for you. Have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!