Community Forum

Shout Out to Comcast Morgan

Regular Visitor

Shout Out to Comcast Morgan

I've been dealing with an incorrect modem charge for several months.  The customer service agents on the phone would credit me the rental fee, and file some ticket to fix the database, which never got resolved.  Calling every month to get a $13 credit was getting really old fast....

I stumbled on to these forums and asked for help.  ComcastMorgan responded... it took him a couple months navigating through whatever the mess was in Comcast's database, but he didn't give up and got it done.  Comcast is finally no longer (incorrectly) charging me a modem rental fee!

Thank you Comcast Morgan!

Andrew

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Shout Out to Comcast Morgan

Thank you so much, Andrew1999! It was a pleasure helping you out. Thank you for bearing with us and being so kind and patient, honestly. I know it was a long time coming, but I'm just glad that we were able to complete the necessary changes to clear this up for you. I appreciate you reaching out here for support. Have a good one, take care. We will be here in the future if you happen to need us! Smiley Happy

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!