Community Forum

Services and equipment

New Poster

Services and equipment

I want to downgrade and get creditied back for services never used because the cable box equipment wasn't properly sent. Also no rep had offered to send me the equipment all recommended I go to a service center. I called to get credited back and resolve the issue and the supervisor there was a jerk and stated how could I have services for that long and not just go out and buy the missing equipment. This is not fair I have to pay for services never used. Also if I cancel they charge me again for services never used and an early termination fee. Someone please help get this reolved. The supervisor also stated he couldn't credit funds back because it is not xfinity fault it is my responsibility to fix the issue if not able to visit a service center.
Official Employee

Re: Services and equipment

Hello Me181. I can assist in review the charges for your self install kit and equipment you picked up from the service center. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.