Community Forum

Services Taxes

New Poster

Services Taxes

Why did the Local communication Services Tax jump from $1.49 to $6.29 and the State communications Services Tax from $0.61 to $6.74 in one month with no prior warning.  My total bill increaed $11.00 just on Taces and fees only.

New Poster

Re: Services Taxes

Received an email this morning stating the excess taxes were being credited to my account.  Must of have been an error but no explanation was given.  Thank you for clearing that up Customer Service.

@nole64 wrote:

Why did the Local communication Services Tax jump from $1.49 to $6.29 and the State communications Services Tax from $0.61 to $6.74 in one month with no prior warning.  My total bill increaed $11.00 just on Taces and fees only.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Services Taxes

Hello nole64. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. Thanks for posting your tax fees concern to the forums, and for following up with the resolution. If you need assistance with anything else, we're here to help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!