Community Forum

Service charge for outdoor wiring!!

Regular Visitor

Service charge for outdoor wiring!!

I'm hoping I can get some help here. I got Comcast a month ago but did not get any internet after hooking everything up. I called support and they said there would be a fee that could be removed if it ended up being Comcast issues. The tech came out and connected wires to the outdoor box and now I'm being charged $60 for their mistake. There is a huge disconnect between the support and tech that results in the customer being shuffled around with their money being stolen while everyone points fingers but does nothing. Please help!
Official Employee

Re: Service charge for outdoor wiring!!

Hi Pgolden. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. I can assist with reviewing your recent technician visit and the fee you were assessed. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!