Community Forum

Service Restoration

New Poster

Service Restoration

This company has the absolute worst customer service I have ever seen. You all tell lie after lie, no one is on the same accord; every one that you speak to has something different to say. I have been lied to and treated like I am nothing. I have been with the company for over 2 years and have not ever had a problem until recently. An agent in chat switched my plan and placed me in an agreement when I did not request to be placed on an agreement and then messed up my billing. I went toa store location over 9 times to have my account looked at and no one ever took the time to really find the issue with billing until 01/23 and I spoke with a supervisor and she went over my bill with me month by month and we located all the errors which took over an hour. The errors were in the amount of 269.32 and she informed me that the credit would be applied to the account and she gave me an amount to pay and stated that my services would be restored. Upon returning to the store the next day, I was told that only 118.00 was given and that the rest was denied because the charges were outside of 3 months. She told me that she would have to escalate the charges and she would get back with me and I have not heard anything back from her at all. She lied to me and that is not ok with me at all. My services were then interrupted and I spoke to chat and was told to pay 416.36 to have services restored. My account has been blocked from making payments online and through self serve. I made the payment through doxo.com and also posted my banking information and still nothing. This is downright the worst customer service I have ever received and once this issue is resolved, I will be canceling all services. I have every service that Xfinity offers and it is not worth the hassle that I have had to deal with these last 3 months. I want my service restored and I want my credit that is due to me