Community Forum

Service Discount Eliminated

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Service Discount Eliminated

Have been a loyal Comcast customer for over 8 years. Never late or missed a payment.  Over the years, bills have gradually increased for various reasons, often with no additional or improved services.  My most recent bill increased by $25 due to not receiving the Service Discount.  That represents a 15+% increase in my overall bill, making it nearly $200 per month.  Living on a fixed income, that is a bitter pill to swallow in these economic times.  I am looking for a way to either get the Service Discount back or change my plan to reduce my bill while not giving up my internet and TV services.  Any ideas?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Service Discount Eliminated

Hello stevek1953. Thanks for visiting and posting on our Forum. Regarding promotional discounted offers, We offer an introductory discounted rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory discount period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available to better suit your needs. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!