Community Forum

Service Cost Too High - Customer Retention Help Needed

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Service Cost Too High - Customer Retention Help Needed

Senior citizen + fixed income.

My monthly rate has gone up too much.

I do not see any options similar to what I have now available to me in my account.

If I can't bring costs back down, I will need to cancel service.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Service Cost Too High - Customer Retention Help Needed

I still need some assitance here.

I would hate to have to cancel & go with someone else.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Will someone HELP me please ?.

I don't think it is unreasonable to expect a response by now - I asked waaaay back on the 18th of Feb.

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Check the Rate Card, (services & pricing list for existing customers), for your area. 

Then you can compare and choose what's actually available, and/or have a basis to compare any

promotional packages they might offer. n. . .

After signing in to your Xfinity MyAccount , this link should access the Rate Card  PDF document, 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/rate-card.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I have already looked into that.

What I have now vs what I see out there for me to choose on my own, isn't quite the same  + customer retention reps often have access to things that the customer might not see on their own.

Combine that with all the different areas one can be charged additional fees, I feel much more comfortable having things clearly spelled out & itemized for me.

The last thing I need to do is go from a bad situation to a worse one, by making the wrong choice(s) & locking myself into those bad choice(s) via a contractual 1/2/3 year commitment etc etc.

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm in the same predicament as you are, and it's like pulling teeth to get answers that make any sense. I've got the internet/cable/voice package and every time I want to try and downgrade, I keep being told it would cost basically the same.

Highlighted
Expert

@Customer2011 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

So much for an escalation.

I am still WAITING for someone to reach out to me.

I need this resolved via CHAT & NOT by phone.

What is the hold up ?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Greetings, @Customer2011! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize for the delay in response and certainly understand how frustrating it can be when the bill is on the rise. I would like to have a look at your account and see what we can do for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!