Community Forum

Self install fee

Contributor

Self install fee

I was charged a self install fee on a camera I ordered. The camera took over 7 days to arrive so I bought one at the store and when the camera did arrive I returned it. I was charged $15 for a self install fee on this camera and I have tried to reach customer service to take care of this but have a 3 Hr hold time if lucky. This is a bit ridiculous especially seeing as the camera was over 5 days getting to me so it was not expedited shipping so that can't be the charge. So I am rather upset with all this.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Self install fee

@Aceq2jot wrote:
I was charged a self install fee on a camera I ordered. The camera took over 7 days to arrive so I bought one at the store and when the camera did arrive I returned it. I was charged $15 for a self install fee on this camera and I have tried to reach customer service to take care of this but have a 3 Hr hold time if lucky. This is a bit ridiculous especially seeing as the camera was over 5 days getting to me so it was not expedited shipping so that can't be the charge. So I am rather upset with all this.

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. The charges for the self installation kit ($14.99) and one month of the camera installment fee ($20) have been credited to your account . 

Apologies again and thanks for your patience. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Self install fee

Thank you very much