Community Forum

Seasonal Convenience Plan

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Seasonal Convenience Plan

• Hello, I would like to put my XFinity account on Seasonal Convenien Plan starting tomorrow. However due to the Coronavirus, I am not sure when I will go back to Fort Myers . Can the return date be flexible ?
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Seasonal Convenience Plan

I can't even get the plan set up this year. The website doesn't work for me (get a Comcast message that they can not set up the service right now), and they direct me back to the toll free number, but there is no automated attendent option for setting up that billing. So then I tries the chat feature, and was told that a rep would be joining in about a minute. Ten minutes later I gave up. Lousy, lousy customer support!

When I have set up the seasonal convenience package in previous years I did have to pick a return date, but if I had to change it later all I needed to do was call them. I'm not sure they have any capability to do that this year...

Regular Visitor

Re: Seasonal Convenience Plan

Set up the Seasonal Plan was easy for me. Got a confirmation message right away. I put a tentative return date and will deal with it if I have to change the date.