Community Forum

SH400.11.59: Invalid payment instrument data

New Poster

SH400.11.59: Invalid payment instrument data

I have been trying to pay my bill for DAYS...... and this is the message I receive. Different computers, different locations, and for heavens sake, I do not want to hear "clear your cache". Please help

Official Employee

Re: SH400.11.59: Invalid payment instrument data

Hello, Aldinea. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I would like to help you troubleshoot this issue. Can you please explain the issue further? Exactly what methods are you using to try and pay your bill with and where are you seeing this error message? You mentioned you have tried different locations, does that mean you have already attempted to visit your local service center for assistance?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I have been trying to pay from different computers, pads and even tried my cell phone from work, on the road and home. The method is my personal bank account which I've always paid from since day 1 of my service.

New Poster

And now you charge me a late fee?? What is really going on? I can not even log into my account now. Wheres the help? Why charge me a late fee if I have been trying to pay and no one is helping. Fix this or I'm just going to cancel my account

Official Employee

@Aldinea, I would like to further look into this on my end! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@Aldinea, I never received a Private Message or heard back from you, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a Private Message if you still need assistance with your billing concern. If you need assistance with any new issues or concerns, please create a new Public post. Thank you!