Community Forum

Reversal refusal

Highlighted
New Poster

Reversal refusal

I made a $200 payment on my Xfinity bill on April 17th 2020. The same day I got debited $199.64 again for same reason. I have been calling and begging Comcast to have my funds reversed as times are hard, there are movement restrictions. I chatted with an Agent Christopher who told me I could do a screenshot from my online banking and send in. I sent immediately to him and he said that is an evidence that they could work with for a reversal to be initiated. I called back again few days later and the rep was rude and told me there is nothing they can do for me and I have to fax them the statement of my account. I was in desperate need of funds and had to go out, risking my life and health with the ongoing pandemic but couldn’t find any place to fax. I called back and explained to the agent that I am starving and need my funds reversed. Xfinity has refused to refund my money saying I have to wait till sometime in May. I regret ever choosing Xfinity Comcast and I will never allow anyone I know subscribe to Xfinity. I use to be an ambassador for them, I encourage people to switch to Xfinity but never ever will I have anything to do with them after all this is over. And if I fall sick cause I went out looking for a fax machine, xFinity Comcast will be responsible.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Reversal refusal

@Judexma87 wrote:
I made a $200 payment on my Xfinity bill on April 17th 2020. The same day I got debited $199.64 again for same reason. I have been calling and begging Comcast to have my funds reversed as times are hard, there are movement restrictions. I chatted with an Agent Christopher who told me I could do a screenshot from my online banking and send in. I sent immediately to him and he said that is an evidence that they could work with for a reversal to be initiated. I called back again few days later and the rep was rude and told me there is nothing they can do for me and I have to fax them the statement of my account. I was in desperate need of funds and had to go out, risking my life and health with the ongoing pandemic but couldn’t find any place to fax. I called back and explained to the agent that I am starving and need my funds reversed. Xfinity has refused to refund my money saying I have to wait till sometime in May. I regret ever choosing Xfinity Comcast and I will never allow anyone I know subscribe to Xfinity. I use to be an ambassador for them, I encourage people to switch to Xfinity but never ever will I have anything to do with them after all this is over. And if I fall sick cause I went out looking for a fax machine, xFinity Comcast will be responsible.

Do you have autopay set up and forgot that you do?  Were you behind/late with a payment?  In cases like this it is best to contact your bank and request a stop payment on one of the payments.  Your bank can usually return funds more quickly.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!