Community Forum

Return Equipment

New Poster

Return Equipment



I just realized that I had not turned in my cable box when I moved out of my previous apartment.  I noticed the billing applied to my previous account.  Can I still turn in the equipment to pay off my balance?


Here is the missing equipment:

    1) Wireless Internet Gateway (serial # ...56F2) valued at $90
    2) Digital Cable Box (serial # ...8020) valued at $100

Official Employee

Re: Return Equipment

lookleland1 -- You can return them to your local XFINITY store and make sure you get a receipt. Also, if you have your account number, make sure you provide it. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!