Community Forum

Retrieve chat transcript

New Poster

Retrieve chat transcript

How do I access chat transcripts?   I thought Comcast used to send an email with the conversation in the past.  Perhaps I'm mistaken.

However, I was told that I'd receive a credit for charges on my bill via the chat conversation.  But when I checked my bill, the charges are still there.  I've called several times to customer service to inquire about it and was told unless I can prove it with the chat transcript, the charges will remain.  

I've been a customer for over five years and have spent thousands of dollars on these services. It's grossly disappointing to be loyal customer for so long, and comcast not honor it's word.  

I've already decided that if this issue isn't resolved, I am leaving Comcast all together and going with a competitor.  

Official Employee

Re: Retrieve chat transcript

Hi, jaleepaul888 - We cannot retrieve the chat transcript but I can check it and make sure that all promised credits will be applied to your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!